Sunday 17 January 2010

Book 'em Danno

It seems that we have hit upon a problem. The idea was to only add one book to see what the new pages looked like. But I got a little carried away. 4 departments and 6 books later I stopped to review my progress. And I am glad that I did, because only the first 3 books were showing on the website. This means that if you go onto the website and click on one of the "New Items" shown in the left, you will get an error message. They are there, but I don't know where.

No problem I think. I will just contact my hosting company and they will fix it for me. But this is where I hit upon another problem. They seem to go awol every now and again. You can email and email and you get no reply. Then suddenly a month later they will reply to everything. I suppose that you get what you pay for, and my hosts are certainly the cheapest out there. Sigh... I have about another dozen books to add now and then 100 or so to add over the coming months so I need this to be resolved. I will have to try phoning them and see if they can answer me that way.

Keep posted and get ready for lots of new books... I hope!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment