Sunday 22 November 2009

Necks, Sales, Make-up and Adverts

The Modest Neck Covers are now back in stock. We have loads now ready to send out. I am still looking for wholesale customers so if you know a local shop who might want to sell these, let me know.

The sale continues, but not quite at the pace that I had hoped. We really do need the space. Lisa is 20 weeks pregnant and I need to move the stock out of the spare room!!! So please buy something lol ;-)

The Make-Up is not selling as well as we had hoped. It's a shame, as the products are a really good quality. Lisa uses them all the time and she only uses the good stuff so I know that it's worth selling! If we don't get any take-up soon then I might have to removed them from the site to make room for more lovely goodies. Talking of which, I might have a tidy up of the site to remove some of the low sellers. Make things a bit clearer for all to see. What are your thoughts on this? Would you rather see lots of stuff on the site, even if nobody ever buys them, or would you prefer a cleaner list of only the good stuff?

We have a new advert placed in ManchesterK. It's worth signing up to see what's going on in the Jewish Manchester area. The response has been good from EdgwareK adverts and I am hoping for the same from ManchesterK. Especially as I am happy to delivery the orders myself, thus making delivery costs free to customers in this area.

That's it for now. Speak soon
Martin

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it could be make-up for Chanukah presents this year. Excellent. Personally I prefer to see fewer items and a cleaner list - quality rather than quantity.

    ReplyDelete